New workshops

Ars Brevis Press in Cincinnati has announced a new slate of spring workshops
dealing with topics such as letterpress (intro and intermediate), digital
book (intro and intermediate), working with polymer plates, and others.
Please check the following web site for details:

http://www.cincinnatibookarts.org/news.html

or feel free to email me offlist and I can send you a PDF file.

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH
513-233-9588