Suggestion for thread needed

Hi All,

I am doing an exposed spine binding and I would like the thread to look =
somewhat pearlized (how's that for a tall order?). Does anyone have any =
suggestions? I know I could paint it, but I was hoping there might be =
some sort of material out there that already has this look.  Thanks!

Kara Sjoblom
http://www.sfbookarts.com
http://www.karonimo.com