Re: Suggestion for thread needed - pearlized

Kara,

When I read your request for a pearlized thread I immediately thought of
sewing machine embroidery thread. Below is a URL that will take you to a
site with these types of threads. If you find one that would work visually
inquire about strength and size to be sure it will work structurally as the
qualities vary. Happy hunting.

<http://www.nancysnotions.com/nancys/dept.asp?dept_id=60&0=dept%2Easp%2Cdept
%5Fid%3D157%26menu%5Fid%3D%26Tree%3D%2CThread&mscssid=DF58LF5RMBJA8KV0EU0SQU
SD4F8M5V9B&Gift=false&Giftid=>

Theresa