No Subject

I am relatively new to book art, but I am becoming more and more intrigued
with it every day.  Can anyone suggest some good resource materials that I
might find useful to study?  Are there any book arts journals or even
magazines or newsletters that you can recommend?  Thanks in advance.  Lori
Liggett

Lori Liggett
Doctoral Candidate
American Culture Studies