Re: websites

It seems most ISPs are giving away 5 - 10mb of diskspace, but I don't know
of any offering free webdesign/maintenance. That's your job as site
"owner." Many do offer "free" editing software (Netscape has that built in,
as do some others), but one will still need to learn the basics of FTP...
Not difficult, but if one hasn't done it before. Then of course there is
also the creation of graphics, conversion of images, sizing so they fit in
a browser window, forms... The "For Dummies" HTML guide is great.

p.

>Dear Helen and others in the know:   About websites -  what is the most
>economical and time-saving way to set up an art/book website?  I am told
>that aol will give free space and edit it.
>Thanks !
>
>Lilias

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>