Re: Selling to Collections

Kevin,

There seem to be a lot of factors, including how much is left
in the budget. One thing I would do is make contact with the
person in charge of collections before your visit. I have not
had to show resumes, etc., but that is why I would make contact
and ask them questions first.

best of luck,

laurie doctor
http://www.lauriedoctor.com