Re: [BOOK_ARTS-L] mirror finish paper and Jill Tibb

Timm, not Tibb

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of Alice Turak
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 5:11 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: [BOOK_ARTS-L] mirror finish paper and Jill Tibb

Wyndstone makes beautiful mirror sheets  in caliper 4 point (silver, gold,
red , and blue) and caliper 12 point (thick) (silver, gold, blue, copper,
green, fuchsia, gun metal, purple, red and black). They retail from $3.20 to
$5.40 for a sheet that measures 19.5 x 27. We don't carry them in stock but
we can get them for you. You have to want 5 sheets of whatever you fall in
love with. Perhaps there is a Wyndstone dealer near you?

Yesterday we had the great pleasure of meeting Jill Tibb from Mystical
Places
Press in Austin, TX. Her miniature books are wonderful. What a delight. Jill
was visiting libraries and selling her books. Now we get to see them when
the
Colorado Calligraphers Guild visits the book collections in local libraries.
Is anyone else planning a visit to Denver?

Alice
Paper Pleasures
270 Columbine Street
Denver, CO  80206