[BK_ARTS] transparent papers

Dear list friends and fellow paper junkies,
My local art supply store and my local Staples sometimes sell packets (25
sheets or so) of colored "vellum" paper for ink jet printers.  The supplies
are neither reliable (sometimes they have it; most times they don't) nor
reasonably priced. (.75 per 8.5" x 11" sheet)  I had a packet of laser
printer paper from Flax put out by Four Corners Paper that I particularly
liked for its colors.  Flax no longer carries it; and I can't find Four
Corners Paper or the tradename "IFR Colours."  I've searched the web and
found sheets of transparent paper here and there on scrapbooking (horrors!)
sites.

Hence the obvious follow up:  Where can I get various colored and/or
patterned "vellum" papers in quantity so I can plan projects?  (large sheets
would be great as well.  I used to be able to get those locally, but they're
no longer available either.)

Thanks for any leads you can give me.
Martha