Re: [BKARTS] [BK_ARTS] transparent papers

Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 6:53 AM
Subject: [BK_ARTS] transparent papers

> Where can I get various colored and/or patterned "vellum" papers
> in quantity so I can plan projects?

Hi Martha, I have been able to get colored/patterned "vellum"
papers locally at Artists and Craftsmans Supply, both large (colored)
and letter size (colored and patterned)... if you are near
one of their stores (Portland, ME, Pittsburg PA, Charlotte NC,
Charleston SC, San Diego CA or Seattle WA) you may find your
local store has some of this type of item in stock as well.  My local
store is also pretty good about special ordering items, so you may
have better luck with that approach at your local art supply store.
That way you could order as much as you need and not worry!

Hope this helps,
Michelle