Re: [BKARTS] [BK_ARTS] transparent papers

If you have an Xpedx near you, they carry UV Ultra in 3 weights (plain) and also have some colors. Xpedx, I believe,is the retail arm of Seaman-Patrick. If you don;t have an Xpedx, perhaps you have a Kelly Paper or Arvey near you who would probably also have it. I usually pay $30 - $35 for  250 sheets of the plain. There are 3 weights, the exact numbers escape me, but I find the medium weight the most useful.

For smaller quantities try Marco's in Centerville, Ohio ( there is a website, but I am not in the same office where the file is, but try Marcopaper.com) They have a great variety of papers at at reasonable prices and even have assortment packs that are quite nice. They advertise in Somerset and other Rubber Stamp publications.

Good luck in your search!
Jacqueline