Re: [BKARTS] mirror finish paper and Jill Tibb (Timm)

Thank You Alice for the kind words.
But just so you all know who I really am, it is Jill Timm.
Please visit my web site http://www.mysticalplaces.com.  I have recently
updated the site with my latest book Sedona Scapes, with wild vivid
landscapes of massive red rock formations, delicate desert flowers, and
scented pine trees set against a dazzling blue sky.

Thanks, Jill Timm

>Yesterday we had the great pleasure of meeting Jill Tibb from Mystical
>Places
>Press in Austin, TX. Her miniature books are wonderful. What a delight.
>Jill
>was visiting libraries and selling her books. Now we get to see them when
>the
>Colorado Calligraphers Guild visits the book collections in local libraries.
>Is anyone else planning a visit to Denver?
>
>Alice
>Paper Pleasures
>270 Columbine Street
>Denver, CO  80206