[BKARTS] Valley Beater for Sale

Hi all,

This is to let you know that we have a Valley Beater for sale.

It dates to 1895 and it does work. There is a lot of rust and chipping paint
that needs to be addressed but it's a great project for a 'fix-it person'.
Could use a new base as well.

A couple of images are at
http://www.dhproductions.net/DHP_EquipmentForSale.htm

If for some reason it doesn't link, go to our homepage at
www.dhproductions.net and click on the Equipment for Sale thumbnail. There
will be more images posted by the weekend.

The price is firm at $1600 - no negotiating on this one because that's the
total that it cost my mom - yes, my mom, when she purchased it a year ago.
It turned out to be too much work for her and she wants to part with it now.
She did do a great job of cleaning it of all surface muck (for lack of a
better word).

Crating, moving, etc. are your responsibility.

We're located 60 miles North of NYC, 30 miles SE of Poughkeepsie, NY and
about 25 miles West of Danbury, CT. It's located inside with access via a
garage door to driveway level. Nothing loading dock height here.

If anyone is interested, let me know either by email or call us at (845)
228-5926.

Marie-Celeste Edwards
for DHP Papermill & Press
www.dhproductions.net