[BKARTS] Toronto/Finland area resources?

Hi All,

I will be in Toronto June 26 through July 1. I'd love
to know about any book arts classes in the area during
that time, ESPECIALLY June 26 and 27, as I will be by
myself those two days.

Also, if anyone can some good artsy shops to visit
(besides Japanese Paper Place - they're first on my
list), I would be very appreciative. Thanks for any
suggestions.

It also looks like I may be in Helsinki in August, so
I'd love some suggestions on bookish places to visit
there as well. I am hoping to make a side trip to
Sweden at that time because my family is from
Jonkoping and Arnasvall.

Thanks for your help.

Kara Sjoblom
http://www.sfbookarts.com