[BKARTS] BOOK ARTS in California UNIVERSITY System

Many thanks to all who responded to my query regarding BOOK ARTS in CA
community colleges, now I need to find the same info for the California UC &
SU system.
SO, could those of you that know of BOOKART classes in the CA university
system (UC & SU preferred) please notify me with the names of said
institutions(on or off list). This is also an ASAP kind of a thing
apparently...

I will post the results in a couple of weeks.

Thank you very much,

        julesdavis@CHARTER.NET