Re: [BKARTS] Screw Posts w/decorative heads?

> I'm searching for screw posts that have decorative heads rather than the
> traditional circular head. Anybody know a source?

Don -

During one of those wacky "90% OFF!"  holiday sales last year, I picked up a
few (o.k., a couple hundred, but they were only .01 each...) of those little
metal gadgets for making button covers and, to my delight, they fit
perfectly over a post screw head.

They are designed to have something glued onto the flat surface (when closed
they are the size of a big certs candy) but they could easily be tailored
with paper, fabric, modeling clay, tooling foil, etc. to create decorative,
albiet fairly large, accents.

Check your local fabric store.

(This is actually one of my "hot tips" in the upcoming zine/how-to I'm
publishing)

with best wishes,
Roberta

Pendleton, Oregon