Re: [BKARTS] [BK_ARTS] transparent papers

Update on this

new number is 800-632-4242

website address is: envelopemall.com

now carrying a metallic called StarDream

Gerald

Dear Martha

Graphics Suisse is a distributor of beautiful high transpancy laser papers. pH
Neutral, etc. Remarkable selection. Various sizes, envelopes, the works. You
need to buy in lots of 100. But they will send you a nice bunch of samples.

In fact, I am overstocked on the SwissClear High Transparency Patterns in
Marbled Blue (8.5 by 11) by 440 sheets. And if someone is interested I'd be
interested in selling it.

Graphics Suisse, Inc, 2028 West Fulton Street, Chicago, IL 60612.
1-800-944-7445.

Gerald