Re: [BKARTS] Screw Posts w/decorative heads?

In a message dated 3/27/02 2:13:38 PM, ddrake@DREAMINGMIND.COM writes:

<< I'm searching for screw posts that have decorative heads rather than the
traditional circular head. Anybody know a source?

For special projects, I have covered the screw post heads with either leather
or book cloth to match the binding. Another possibility are the colored
Japanese papers. Good Luck.
Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA   16695