Re: [BKARTS] Edible Book High/Low Tea

Well, it's time for food for thought, eating your words, and all that jazz!
As coordinator of this event, I want to invite you to imbibe, consume and
enjoy the Edible Book High/Low Tea which is taking place from 31 March - 25
April throughout the world, with most events happening on April First!  Be
sure to check the website to see if your city is participating, and see the
wonderful documentation from the past two years!

http://www.geocities.com/books2eat

and let's give a big cheer to our webmaster, Beatrice Coron, who has truly
made this possible on an international scale!

b@beatricecoron.com

And let's see your documentation, your menus, and whatever press clippings
you may get in your respective cities!  I have been on the radio in Spokane,
Salt Lake City and other venues as well.

Yours,

Judith
Judith A. Hoffberg
Umbrella