[BKARTS] Book Arts and Printmaking instructors needed

Hello All,
I am planning on opening a center for printmaking and book arts this summer in Providence, Rhode Island. I'm looking for artists in the area who might be interested in teaching a variety of classes to adults. There will also be shared studio space available for rental for artists who may not have access to space or equipment of their own. If you are interested in teaching or in renting space, please send me an email.
Thanks,
Jessica Evans