Re: [BKARTS] [BOOK_ARTS-L] Antique Photo Album Help

Following Betty's comments, I too have made albums using Arches black
cover. Because it doesn't take a fold, I made up guards of a more
flexible paper which folded back on themselves a number of times to
create a groove to grip the page from both sides. I found that 1/8"
overlap was enough to give a solid connection and it looked very neat.
The paperbacked cloth sounds good, too, but I have not tried that.

--
Peter Sramek
Book°Sequence Gallery