Re: [BKARTS] WOID #VII-22. There goes the neighborhood

I am new to the list and creating unique books is one of my more recent and
peripheral endeavors, so most of you would know better than I whether this
practice still continues, but one of my colleagues, as a young, then unknown,
artist sold a book to MOMA about six years ago through some sort of viewing
program. I was amazed by their support towards up and coming book artists...I
know that MOMA's curators do no such thing for painters!
Kate Kretz
www.katekretz.com