[BKARTS] Print-ish quotes

Since I found pleasure in reading quotes posted, I offer these sent to John;

"The printing press is either the greatest blessing or the greatest curse of
modern times, one sometimes forgets which."
                J.M. Barrie, Sentimental Tommy

"Th' printin'-press isn't wondherful. What's wondherful is that annybody shud
want it to go on doin' what it does. "
                Finley Peter Dunne, On the Midway  (spelling as is)

"Though an angel  should write, still 'tis devils must print."
                Thomas Moore, The Fudge Family in England.

The jour ptrinter with gray head and gaunt
    jaws works his case,
He turns his quid of tobacco while his eyes
    blurr with the manuscript."
                Walt Whitman, Songs of Myself

>From THE HOME BOOK OF QUOTATIONS, Classical and Modern--
Burton Stevenson