Re: [BKARTS] Books for Babies and Toddlers

I remember getting it from Gane Brothers a long time ago but I don't
remember the name of the product. Thate is a kind of book cloth made
for printing on both sides and it is used for young childrens books and
books that will be used in humid areas like shipboard or laundrys.

MayKitten
--- Claudine Intner <claudine@INTNER.NET> wrote:

> After a recent trip to the Zoo with my nine month old, I am motivated
> try and make a book for him about Zoo Animals. Since he is so young,
> am trying to think of a book type that would work and last longer
> than a
> day. Has anyone ever made cardboard baby books before or have any
> other
> inventive ideas for a book that would be a little more indestructible
> than a traditional book. Has anyone had luck with making entirely
> cloth
> books? Any ideas would be appreciated.
>
> - Claudine Intner

> book_arts-l>