Re: [BKARTS] weird messages

Hi
I've been having the same problem - getting replies to messages I
never sent, and getting strange messages from addresses that I know,
from people who didn't send them to me.  Apparently this is some kind
of virus going around.  As a Mac user I've been relatively immune
from viruses until now.  I've asked my internet provider for advice
and wonder if anyone out there has any.  If the problem now occurring
for BookArts subscribers originates from my computer I deeply
apologize.
Letitia Berlin
Albany, CA