[BKARTS] Open Book?

Hello all

I'm looking for advice on a book structure that will work for a fairly
large, elegant album-type book, with single sheets. I was going to use a
post binding, but I'd prefer a binding that will allow the book to open
either flat or close to it. I don't want to use a spiral or variations
thereof. Since this will be an edition (probably 20), I'd also prefer a
structure that requires a minimum of tedious labor.

Any suggestions?

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH