Re: [BKARTS] Open Book?

Katie,

I've been making book art content for a while and am just getting into
delivering it in a nice finished product.  The binding that Ed mentioned is
detailed in Keith Smith's Non-Adhesive Binding Volume 1.
www.keithsmithbooks.com.  I've found Keith's books very helpful in getting
started.

Good luck.

Erik Haagensen