Re: [BKARTS] accordion spine illustration

Is there an illustration of an accordion spine which I might access on line,
or in a publication someone here might recommend?  I have been asked to bind
loose pages of artwork and this sounds like the perfect solution.

As always, thanks everyone for sharing your knowledge with those of us who
are learning.

Robin T