Re: [BKARTS] accordion spine illustration

Robin - there are detailed instructions on how to fold an accordion, plus
suggestions for its further use, in my book "Unbinding the Book: The
Boundless Concertina." A lot of people on this list have bought it from me
and, by their accounts, think it was worth the money. It also contains
instuctions for six additional projects built on concertina structures.
Though there isn't a specific project that takes you step-by-step through
using a concertina for a spine, if you have had some experience with
bookbinding (as it seems from your post), the leap to this would not be very
great. You can email me directly if you want more information on the book and
how to order it. Barbara Harman