From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of Bruce Levy
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 7:07 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: French Bookbinding

Hi,

In 1987 I wrote an article for the Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center
Library on the K118 binding structure, which opens flat.  I have bound many
blank books with it, as well as album structures, fine bindings etc.  You
can probably order a copy from them. ISBN#0-87959-109-9.  I hope this is of
some help.

Bruce Levy