[BKARTS] Book printer recommendations

Thanks to all the folks who responded to my request for recommendations for a
book printer who can handle a large run.

For my purposes now, I have decided to use McNaughton & Gunn in the US. I'm
under a constrained schedule, but I plan to send the specs out to a bunch of
other printers, including in other countries.

If anyone is interested, I'll be happy to give you a run-down on how the
different estimates compare (after I get them).