Re: [BKARTS]

I use water and dish detergent to clean mine.  For stubborn glue spots a
kitchen fiber sponge (the kind for teflon) will work very well, and it
takes off the grimy stains, too.  Isopropyl alcohol will swell and
soften PVA really quickly, which allows it to be scraped off easily.
Very little scouring, so the finish is not really roughened.  Just rinse
and dry.

Carol
Eugene, OR