Re: [BKARTS] board shear---(loop gauge)

We have a board shear, with a loop gauge that is adjusted by one wheel at
the front of the shear, if it was out of true, it would have to be that it
had jumped a tooth on the cogs. You would have to take the whole loop gauge
apart and rebuild it square, if yours is something similar to ours. Hope it
helps.

Nic Rayner