Re: [BKARTS] Arvid Nelsen, 2002 E Ph Goldschmidt Fellow

Many thanks! I know the difference between comprise and is composed of,
too! -tb

At 01:34 PM 6/9/2002, you wrote:
>  Stone Eye - An Exhibition of the Midwest Chapter, Guild of Book Workers
>   For information about the exhibition, and to order your catalog, see
>   <http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/mwchap/specialevent2.shtml>

Terry Belanger : University Professor : University of Virginia : Rare Book
School : 114 Alderman Library : Charlottesville, VA  22903 : Telephone
434/924-8851   fax 434/924-8824   email belanger@virginia.edu : URL
<http://www.rarebookschool.org>