[BKARTS]

Howdy,
I recently asked about a book structure that would open flat and got, among
others, a response from Mr. Levy on his K118 structure. He pointed me to his
contribution to "Conservation and Preservation of Humanities Research
Collections" (ISBN #0-87959-109) wherein he describes the K118 structure. You
should be able to get this publication, as did I, from the Harry Ransom
Humantites Research Center, 512-471-8944. The cost for the publication was 23
including priority shipping. I called them on Tuesday and got the item on
Thursday.

The article is descriptive but not tutorial. So if you are inexperienced at
bookbinding as am I you might need additional help in implementing this
structure. I e-mailed Mr. Levy off list asking for addition information on how
to implement this structure and he was unwilling to provide such assistance
because he was concerned with the inappropriate use of his intellectual
property.

If you find any implementation information on this structure I would appreciate
it if you would be willing to share such.

Regards,
Rober Huber