Re: [BKARTS] Off List Replies and Bruce Levy Lay flat Binding

I would agree with the second point made here - I too would like to see the
answers to the questions.  I live in Vancouver, to order any publication
from the US is a very significant investment - I will do it if I KNOW it is
worth it, but I will not risk the money otherwise.

Cheri