[BKARTS] catalogue announcement

My apologies to those of you who have tried to reach my website after
reading my catalogue announcement this morning. It seems that Earthlink
changed my website address without notifying me and the new website is not
working correctly. If you would like catalogue 43, please let me know and
I'll mail one out.

Russell R. duPont
Bookseller
41 Star Street
Whitman, MA 02382

specializing in books, exhibition catalogues and reference materials on the
fine and decorative arts

Phone: 781-447-4091
Fax: 781-447-1927
Website http://www.tiac.net/users/dupbooks