Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 9 Jun 2002 to 10 Jun 2002 (#2002-159)

>   1. Off List Replies and Bruce Levy Lay flat Binding (5)

I would like to suggest that one tends to get bogged down with
e-mails when they repeat the previous message(s) in full. If we all
deleted all but the most pertinent parts of the original messages
when replying we would save each other the trouble of reading through
much that has been said already. Less repetition in the list might
discourage off-list replies, and we'd all see the information without
having as much "sorting" to do.

Just a suggestion....
--
Tatiana Ginsberg