Re: [BKARTS] getting there

Audrey:
You might check out Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts
MFA program (www.bookandpaper.org) Assuming you are willing to relocate, you
might find their interdisciplinary approach incorporates all your interests.
Within the core you take classes in bookbinding, letterpress printing and
papermaking but electives also include printmaking, video and more. Many
students work full time while going through the program, but many find
part-time work as TAs. Good luck.
--Jessica