Re: [BKARTS] Lay flat Binding-grammar police

You have to understand how the government works, Michael.  You see the Word
Division Division was sued by the Word Department for overstepping its
mandate when it went after the bookbinders, or the book workers, or was that
the book binders, for misuse of the term foredge, or fore edge, or, ah,
something. I mean some thing.   Anyway, Homeland Security is a separate
organization all together, run by a guy named Ridge,  I believe, who works
undercover (under cover???), or at least under a Bush.
  (I enjoyed your title.  I think those hoisted by petards deserve
protection, having injured only themselves.  I hope you do not do any work
for suicide bombers, though!
  Dorothy :-)