Re: [BKARTS] artists books/places to sell them

Is not the main consideration for an edition to be limited that the original is
destroyed after the edition is produced or that artist either explicitly states
that there will be no more copies made, or that is at least implied by
specifying he total number of copies produced on each copy? Or am I living in
never-never-land?