[BKARTS] K-118 binding (Bruce Levy article)

I can't remember which list mentioned it, but copies of the article about
the K-118 binding are still available. Here is the message I received from
Texas.

Yehuda Miklaf
Jerusalem

We still have copies of our Library Chronicle #44/45 for sale for $20.00
plus $8.00 postage.  The fastest way to receive one would be to send a VISA
or Mastercard number and expiration date with your name and address, of
course.  I will be happy to mail you an invoice if you choose, or you could
send a check to.......Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center, University
of Texas, PO Box 7219, Austin TX 78713-7219.