Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - Colorado Courses

Hi, everyone.  I'm Beth, heading into the University
of Texas book conservation program in the fall. This
list has been a useful introduction to book arts
issues.  Thank you.

Martha, there is a bookarts program in Telluride,
associated with the AHHAA School.  It is called the
American Academy of Bookbinding.  Contact info:  (970)
728-3886, P.O. Box 1590, Telluride, CO  81435.  There
are two more programs this summer: Beginning French
Style, June 25-July 5; Case Bindings, July 8-12.  They
have a website, but it is not listed in their
brochure, for some reason.  It might be ahhaa.org.
Also, there are book arts programs at the Anderson
Ranch, in Snowmass, every summer.  I don't have their
information with me, though.  I'm sure you could find
it on the web.  I've never been able to afford either
of these places, but they look great!  Maybe after I
graduate.  Good luck!

Beth Heller
Austin, TX
www.artcars.com/hope