Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - Colorado Courses

Hello all, (lurker here, coming out from my hiding)

I wanted to add on to Beth's e-mail. The url for the American Academy of
Bookbinding is http://www.ahhaa.org/AAB.html. There you'll find further
links to pages detailing their program and courses offered.

Also, I have a request from my sister-in-law to bind a scrapbook for her.
I'm sure that this is not a new topic to this list (and I will certainly run
a search through the list archives, as well). I am looking for suggestions
on the type of paper to use for a scrapbook. I've visited several online
shops that mention Somerset Book Cover, as working well for photo album
pages. Does anyone else have any other suggestions, and where to purchase,
either locally or online.

Appreciatively,

Angelique Sipos
Colorado Springs, CO