[BKARTS] Tabletop Guillotine for Sale on Ebay

For all of you who crave a tabletop guillotine... I know I do, just no
room. Do not contact me for more information. I just saw it listed...

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1739717055>

Starting bid is at $225. Ends Jun-16-02 13:50:10 PDT

Chandler & Price heavy duty guillotine style paper cutter cuts thick stacks
of paper up to 19 1/2" wide. Used in the letterpress and offset printing
trade and for bookbinding. Machine has manual clamp and back stop controls.
Cutting action is with the long lever located in front. Open accepts a
stack of paper up to 2 1/2" thick. Paper support table extends 11" in front
of blade and 24" behind for plenty of support. Comes with soild factory
made stand. Machanisms work properly. Blade is dull and has a 2mm nick
which should be sharpened (resharpening costs about $20-40). Item is too
big to ship. Winning bidder must pay for and PICK UP ITEM IN INDIANAPOLIS
within 10 days of end of sale. (possible extension of pickup time, provided
arrangements made BEFORE you bid.)

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>