[BKARTS] Colorado bookbinding

I can't find the original message, so this might not be responding to the
question,  apologies.
Jeff Becker will be teaching a leather journal bookbinding class at Paper
Pleasures, 270 Columbine Street, Denver on Thursday, June 20. The cost of $75
includes materials, although there are some items the student needs to bring.
Call for details. We will have other classes later in the year.
Alice
Paper Pleasures       www.paper-pleasures.com
270 Columbine Street
Denver, CO  80206