Re: [BKARTS] Your message to BOOK_ARTS-L-request@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU

I also received the message, along with the announcement from my Virus
Detection
program that I DID indeed have the Klez-virus. This was BEFORE I opened the
announcement from Listserv. My program has isolated the virus....so hopefully
I don't have to worry about it any further.

nancy bloch
san diego