Re: [BKARTS] Standards Seminar videotapes

Yehuda,
In a nutshell, the Guild has never stopped making videos, and all have been
taped up through the most recent Standards of Excellence Seminar in
Alexandria, VA (2002). The challenge has been in getting them edited so
that the presentations make the best sense they can, and the quality is
consistent. I assure you, it is something the Guild is working on very
actively. We realize fully the enormous value these tapes can have for
students and practitioners of the craft. We just want them to be the best
they can be.

I hope this helps.

Peter