[BKARTS] Lay-flat binding

Last weeks discussion on lay-flat bindings (my apologies to the
grammar police) inspired me to expend my free time over the last
week converting an article into html that I wrote about ten years
ago.  This article, entitled "Flexible Strength: The adhesive
Quarter-joint binding," is now available on my website at
http://www.temperproductions.com/flexible_strength.htm.  It
discusses my understanding and development of a lay-flat binding
that I used in a university library setting for 8 years until I moved on
to other things.

                                        Pete Jermann

Pete Jermann
TeMPeR Productions