Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 13 Jun 2002 to 14 Jun 2002 (#2002-163) -Trouble with the Digest Format

Good morning Yehuda,

This odd problem has surfaced before for a number of subscribers.  See the
archives around Oct 2000 and Aug 2001.  It has not been cleared up as far as I
know.  My messages come in via Compaq Teamlinks for Windows.  I much preferred
the ability to pick items from the digest.

Rodney Fry
Berks
England