[BKARTS] Problems with Graphic Chemical & Ink

In recent weeks we've had great difficulty in getting in touch with Graphic
Chemical and Ink (Villa Park, IL). They've reliably supplied us with
printmaking making supplies for many years, but our most recent order never
arrived, and several follow-up queries were never answered. Does anyone
know if they are still in business?

Terry Belanger : University Professor : University of Virginia : Rare Book
School : 114 Alderman Library : Charlottesville, VA  22903 : Telephone
434/924-8851   fax 434/924-8824   email belanger@virginia.edu : URL
<http://www.rarebookschool.org>